Help with Outlook XP hanging

My system runs the Office XP bundle. I have recently been experiencing
problems with Outlook. When I go to write a new email and start typing
in the name of my recipient once I have typed two letters in the program
freezes. After about five minutes it will unfreeze, or if I go to task
manager it says the program is unresponsive. In the task manager under
process Outlook.exe and winword.exe are using a ton of memory. Then my
computer has an icon pop-up that says low on Virtual Memory. Can
anyone help me resolve this issue please?

--
ast_5
1 answer Last reply

    http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/hfws.aspx?AssetID=HP052431711033&CTT=1&Origin=EC010230001033&QueryID=0Oj7hZwo4&respos=4

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "ast_5" <ast_5.1ry3i3@news.xpbanter.com> wrote in message news:ast_5.1ry3i3@news.xpbanter.com...

    > My system runs the Office XP bundle. I have recently been experiencing
    > problems with Outlook. When I go to write a new email and start typing
    > in the name of my recipient once I have typed two letters in the program
    > freezes. After about five minutes it will unfreeze, or if I go to task
    > manager it says the program is unresponsive. In the task manager under
    > process Outlook.exe and winword.exe are using a ton of memory. Then my
    > computer has an icon pop-up that says low on Virtual Memory. Can
    > anyone help me resolve this issue please?
    >

    > --
    > ast_5

Outlook Windows XP