windows sp service pack 2 lock my internet connection

Hi

Can any help with this after the download of windows xp service pack 2 is
complete my internet connection stop working. Is there anyone that can tell
me if i have to install something or any suggestion pls? thanks
--
redromano
1 answer Last reply

    I can't think of anything that simply downloading SP2 can do to affect the
    computer (unless you are running seriously short of hard disk space).
    Installing SP2 is another story altogether. I know of at least one computer
    which failed to work properly after having installed SP2. I uninstalled and
    re-installed (and this takes some time) but to no avail. I didn't get to
    find out why. but the Client was happy with SP1 and I was happy with not
    having to spend a lot of time so we both walked away happy that, at least,
    the computer was working.

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions

    "redromano2002" <redromano2002@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Can any help with this after the download of windows xp service pack 2 is
    > complete my internet connection stop working. Is there anyone that can
    > tell
    > me if i have to install something or any suggestion pls? thanks
    > --
    > redromano

Support Microsoft Internet Connection Windows XP