Command window flash opens and then closes XP Home SP1

July 10, 2005 10:54:01 AM

I have a client's Windows XP Home SP1 machine that will not allow a command
window to stay open. It flashes open the goes away immediately. They machine
was cleaned for spyware with Adaware, Spybot, and CounterSpy. Used HijackThis
to remove all unnecessary processes. Norton AV running on machine. Zone Alarm
runs as a process but will not show icon taskbar or open gui interface if
this helps any.
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 1:20:24 PM

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!