Lauwolf

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2003
I am sorry for you guys who have the hard time to deal with the sucky ASUS support. So do I.
I bought a brand new P4P800 board about a month ago and had the problem with the gigabit lan on the board.
So, I asked the ASUS support for the RMA. I sent the board on Dec. 3 and it was recieved on Dec. 8. It was alright.
But, they waited for 3days to update my file. I don't know why they need 3 days to update file.
Then, they seemed never change again. So, I called them today and asked them if what was going on.
Then, one of the representative was yelling me that they are going to ship it out next week. I spent just about $100 something to buy that board.
I don't care much about the money. However, I care about the attitude that they treat the customers.
Because I couldn't run my pc since I sent the board even though I gotta do a lot of things with my pc. It just has been two weeks, but by the time I will have recieved the board, it will be a month.
Can you guys believe that it takes a month to get the item back everytime when you have a problem? They could exchange out the board. That's what the warranty for. Then, they can check what the problem was depending on the description that the customers wrote.
However, they don't. Then, make the customers wait forever to get the product back that they sent. Do you guys think it's fair enough for the customers?
We should demonstrate for not buying the product from that company.
Thank you for reading my comment, you guys.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Lauwolf on 12/17/03 07:48 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

VChuck

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2003
They suck royally,they are probably having to honor alot of rma's thats why they are probably yelling at you,another rma. I sent them e-mail and they wanted me to send $40.00 along with my sucky old P-4B mobo (pc-133 ram)which is under warranty.XXXX them!!

Lauwolf

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2003
I am sorry for hearing your bad situation.
And, I am still waiting for their response about my rma, but it hasn't update yet.
Even if they spent two weeks...
What I can say to you is that we shouldn't buy the products of that sucky company from now.
We have to show them what the customers' power is.
So, they can learn that they have to respect all of their customers.
Thank you for sharing my bad feeling with you.

VChuck

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2003
I totally agree with boycotting Asus, only they do make some of the best grahics cards(nothing bad there,I have 3 of em)Its just their bad support and not honoring their warranty,Yeah, boycott em!!

G

Yeah. I agree with this 100%. Just bought an Eee PC and in a few months the freakin keyboard went. Over half of the keys don't work. So guess where the "very nice" man in the Eee PC section of customer service said he has to send me? RMA baby! This is the 4th time today. I've have 3 phones die already from the HORRIBLE wait times. Each call has been about an hour or more, and as we type I'm listening to the same advert reel while on hold, over and over again. Since i'm pissed I found this 6 month old inactive thread and thought I'd piss and moan a little bit. I just wanted to join those warning others to NOT use Asus products unless you have a wish to go through customer service hell. LOVE YOU ASUS.... :pfff:

TRENDING THREADS