F/S Machines, kits, pcb's

Last response: in Deals
March 14, 2005 4:50:31 PM

I have the following for sale in Central NJ:

Jalco Big Run upright - 100% working, nice picture, dedicated cab in
decent condition. $225 pick up only

Pit Boss upright - 100% working, monitor could use cap kit. All
buttons light up. Games in it are Scramble, Super Phraze craze, Super
Trivia (w/ adult), Off to the Races, Joker Poker, and Super Stud. $150
pick up only

Ameridarts PCB w/ Trackball - Tested working 100%. Trackball only used
about 1year. Includes manual. $75 shipped in US

High Impact Football Manual - good condition $12 shipped in US

NBA Jam Manual - good condition $15 shipped in US

HippoDrone PCB - Tested working 100%. Includes marquee, bezel, and
manual on CD. $30 shipped in US

Shootout at Old Tucson marquee - Good shape $20 shipped in US

NOS Rushing Heros KIT - PCB 100% working. Includes 2 CPO, 2 Marquees, 2
Side art. Manual and cable to connect 2nd Jamma cab for 4 player also
included. Shipped in US $75

I don't have any pics of the machines but your welcome to come by and
check them out. I'm in Edison, NJ 08837.

Email if interested. I accept paypal, Money Order, or cash.

Thanks,
Don
NJ

More about : machines kits pcb

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 10:26:27 AM

Lower Prices need to sell stuff so I can repair some other things:

I have the following for sale in Central NJ:
Jalco Big Run upright - 100% working, nice picture, dedicated cab in
decent condition

.. $220

pick up only
Pit Boss upright - 100% working, monitor could use cap kit. All
buttons light up. Games in it are Scramble, Super Phraze craze, Super
Trivia (w/ adult), Off to the Races, Joker Poker, and Super Stud

.. $125

pick up only
Ameridarts PCB w/ Trackball - Tested working 100%. Trackball only used

about 1year. Includes manual

.. $65 shipped in US

High Impact Football Manual - good condition $10 shipped in US

NBA Jam Manual - good condition $12

shipped in US
HippoDrone PCB - Tested working 100%. Includes marquee, bezel, and
manual on CD

.. $25 shipped in US

Shootout at Old Tucson marquee - Good shape $15

shipped in US
NOS Rushing Heros KIT - PCB 100% working. Includes 2 CPO, 2 Marquees, 2

Side art. Manual and cable to connect 2nd Jamma cab for 4 player also
included. Shipped in US

$65 Large Box

!