Install XP on hard drive with data without losing data?

jstaron

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2004

Hi,

Can I install XP on a hard drive which has only one partition with
data without destroying the data?

Thanks,
Joe

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Install-XP-hard-drive-data-losing-data-ftopict555131.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1763656

"jstaron" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Can I install XP on a hard drive which has only one partition with
> data without destroying the data?
>
> Thanks,
> Joe
>
> --

Yes, recently carried out on this machine. Read the options as it goes
through the install and carefully choose the relevant ones.

jstaron

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2004

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1765800