Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2004

I have a complete game plus some extra parts FS cheap. Located in RI. Take
everything for $75. I think I have a coin door & coin mech assembly. I'll
have to look. Do not think I have an extra steering board. Game powers
up fine. Needs gas pedal board and steering board works, but cars do not
steer on screen. Have extra seat, back plexi, some extra boards, etc.

batman

Tom wrote:
> will you ship parts to Missouri
> "batman" <johnbatemanNOSPAM@coxNOSPAM.net> wrote in message
> >I have a complete game plus some extra parts FS cheap. Located in
RI.
> >Take everything for $75. I think I have a coin door & coin mech
assembly.
> >I'll have to look. Do not think I have an extra steering board.
Game
> >powers up fine. Needs gas pedal board and steering board works,
but cars
> >do not steer on screen. Have extra seat, back plexi, some extra
boards,
> >etc.
> >
> > batman
> >

> > "Tom" <galaga@yhti.net> wrote in message
> >> 1. steering pot assy
> >> 2.coin mech assy,I have coin return button.
> >> 3.coin door

If you still have it I will take that monaco off your hands..
I can come pick it up this week

richie at punchrecords dot net

and to the guy looking for parts I also have a spare coin door for a
mini monaco,
but not a sit down. I may have an extra steering board but I always
like to have a spare
on hand. let me check if I have two.

richie

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

will you ship parts to Missouri
"batman" <johnbatemanNOSPAM@coxNOSPAM.net> wrote in message
>I have a complete game plus some extra parts FS cheap. Located in RI.
>Take everything for $75. I think I have a coin door & coin mech assembly.
>I'll have to look. Do not think I have an extra steering board. Game
>powers up fine. Needs gas pedal board and steering board works, but cars
>do not steer on screen. Have extra seat, back plexi, some extra boards,
>etc.
>
> batman
>

> "Tom" <galaga@yhti.net> wrote in message
>> 1. steering pot assy
>> 2.coin mech assy,I have coin return button.
>> 3.coin door

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

thanks to news group I now have coin door,coin box, and coin mech assy,I
still need steering opto board and brkt again thanks Tom Reid