Closed

wtb monaco parts (sit down)

1. steering pot assy
2.coin mech assy,I have coin return button.
3.coin door
5 answers Last reply
More about monaco parts down

    I have a complete game plus some extra parts FS cheap. Located in RI. Take
    everything for $75. I think I have a coin door & coin mech assembly. I'll
    have to look. Do not think I have an extra steering board. Game powers
    up fine. Needs gas pedal board and steering board works, but cars do not
    steer on screen. Have extra seat, back plexi, some extra boards, etc.

    batman

    "Tom" <galaga@yhti.net> wrote in message
    > 1. steering pot assy
    > 2.coin mech assy,I have coin return button.
    > 3.coin door

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Tom wrote:
    > will you ship parts to Missouri
    > "batman" <johnbatemanNOSPAM@coxNOSPAM.net> wrote in message
    > >I have a complete game plus some extra parts FS cheap. Located in
    RI.
    > >Take everything for $75. I think I have a coin door & coin mech
    assembly.
    > >I'll have to look. Do not think I have an extra steering board.
    Game
    > >powers up fine. Needs gas pedal board and steering board works,
    but cars
    > >do not steer on screen. Have extra seat, back plexi, some extra
    boards,
    > >etc.
    > >
    > > batman
    > >

    > > "Tom" <galaga@yhti.net> wrote in message
    > >> 1. steering pot assy
    > >> 2.coin mech assy,I have coin return button.
    > >> 3.coin door

    If you still have it I will take that monaco off your hands..
    I can come pick it up this week

    richie at punchrecords dot net
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    and to the guy looking for parts I also have a spare coin door for a
    mini monaco,
    but not a sit down. I may have an extra steering board but I always
    like to have a spare
    on hand. let me check if I have two.

    richie
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    will you ship parts to Missouri
    "batman" <johnbatemanNOSPAM@coxNOSPAM.net> wrote in message
    >I have a complete game plus some extra parts FS cheap. Located in RI.
    >Take everything for $75. I think I have a coin door & coin mech assembly.
    >I'll have to look. Do not think I have an extra steering board. Game
    >powers up fine. Needs gas pedal board and steering board works, but cars
    >do not steer on screen. Have extra seat, back plexi, some extra boards,
    >etc.
    >
    > batman
    >

    > "Tom" <galaga@yhti.net> wrote in message
    >> 1. steering pot assy
    >> 2.coin mech assy,I have coin return button.
    >> 3.coin door

  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    thanks to news group I now have coin door,coin box, and coin mech assy,I
    still need steering opto board and brkt again thanks Tom Reid
    "punchdaddy" <richie@punchrecords.net> wrote in message
    > and to the guy looking for parts I also have a spare coin door for a
    > mini monaco,
    > but not a sit down. I may have an extra steering board but I always
    > like to have a spare
    > on hand. let me check if I have two.
    >
    > richie

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals