FS: Merit Pit Boss Wiring Harness ($20 shipped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Merit Pit Boss Wiring Harness ($20 shipped)

Price includes shipping costs with tracking number within US states.
No international shipping.

Uncut and complete. Taken from countertop

peteparts@grungecafe.com

How about the board? Is it for sale? I have about 5 Pit Boss games
here free with no boards if anyone wants them. Come by Saturday when
we are open and get them. Lloyd (www.coinopwarehouse.com)

Sorry .. no board