Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,

Arch Rivals game in a converted Atari System 1 cabinet. No
Joysticks $125

Atari Asteroids Deluxe Power Supply block $20
Midway Power Supply Block Space Encounters $20
19" or 20" Black and White Monitor was working when pulled from game
years ago $50
Black and white Monitor Chassis (broken HV wire) from Space Encounters
$20

The monitor and game must be picked up at my place (zip 17011)

Thanks
Rich

If you have a picture of that arch rivals, I'll consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS