When I right click on my desktop to chance my settings, I recive the error
message that follows: runndll.32xe bad image, then it procedes to tell me to
check with my instaltion disk, I have done so but I still will not let me
change my background, screen saver i.e. Thanks for any help.

--
Britt

Britt,

For right-click issues, see:

Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers:
http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/208.htm#4
http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/divxcrash.htm

Right-click is extremely slow only when Network is enabled:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/rcdelay.htm

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org