Closed

Who is going to the Columbus Auction this weekend and what..

Will be wearing an Orange hat if you care to meet up.

Mike

Have nothing to bring :( But I will buy some nachos
5 answers Last reply
More about columbus auction weekend what

    Anyone? Guess I will get a lot of games cheap since I am the only one
    going. Hee Hee ;+)
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I'm heading down - nothing to bring, but hoping for a good cheapy game
    myself...

    Kyle S. :^)

    videogamer1976@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Will be wearing an Orange hat if you care to meet up.
    >
    > Mike
    >
    > Have nothing to bring :( But I will buy some nachos
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I'm bringing a Golden Tee 97 in a really nice Dynamo cabinet.

    And, from the look of the forecast, I'm bringing a bunch of tarps.

    Seth
    pgh, pa
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Yep, tarps it is. Lets all meet up!

    Mike
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Looks like I'll miss this one. Too rainy. Learned my lesson on the
    Stargate cab transport from Cleveland. But hey, if anyone comes
    across a Gauntlet conversion cab I'll be more than happy to buy it
    afterwards if you come across a deal on one. Doesn't have to work.
    Lima is a bit of a trek to keep a cabinet dry in an open pickup truck.
    Also interested in any Xenophobe cabs. It'd be great weather for a
    duck!

    On 18 Mar 2005 13:27:11 -0800, caligallagher@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Yep, tarps it is. Lets all meet up!
    >
    >Mike

    Kineplex Systems of Lima, Ohio
    http://www.kineplex.com

Classifieds Games Columbus Video Hot Deals