Who is going to the Columbus Auction this weekend and what..

Last response: in Deals
March 16, 2005 2:14:54 PM

Will be wearing an Orange hat if you care to meet up.

Mike

Have nothing to bring :(  But I will buy some nachos
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 9:59:24 AM

Anyone? Guess I will get a lot of games cheap since I am the only one
going. Hee Hee ;+)
March 17, 2005 7:17:12 PM

I'm heading down - nothing to bring, but hoping for a good cheapy game
myself...

Kyle S. :^)

videogamer1976@yahoo.com wrote:
> Will be wearing an Orange hat if you care to meet up.
>
> Mike
>
> Have nothing to bring :(  But I will buy some nachos
March 18, 2005 4:15:25 PM

I'm bringing a Golden Tee 97 in a really nice Dynamo cabinet.

And, from the look of the forecast, I'm bringing a bunch of tarps.

Seth
pgh, pa
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 4:27:11 PM

Yep, tarps it is. Lets all meet up!

Mike
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 4:59:09 AM

Looks like I'll miss this one. Too rainy. Learned my lesson on the
Stargate cab transport from Cleveland. But hey, if anyone comes
across a Gauntlet conversion cab I'll be more than happy to buy it
afterwards if you come across a deal on one. Doesn't have to work.
Lima is a bit of a trek to keep a cabinet dry in an open pickup truck.
Also interested in any Xenophobe cabs. It'd be great weather for a
duck!

On 18 Mar 2005 13:27:11 -0800, caligallagher@yahoo.com wrote:

>Yep, tarps it is. Lets all meet up!
>
>Mike