  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
Share
March 17, 2005 12:05:36 AM

I'm looking to do a little "pre-spring" cleaning, so I thought I'd
offer these items for sale/trade...

FULL MACHINES:

Atari Space Duel upright - dedicated - "European" woodgrain sides
model. Beautiful condition. Works great. Monitor needs a cap kit -
images are "wiggly". Great sound from all speakers. Excellent
two-player game. $325

Midway Space Encounters - dedicated - Excellent condition. Game plays
great, control wheel is smooth and responsive. Strobe light board needs
replaced. Monitor could use a cap kit to be perfect, but it's not 100%
necessary. $225

Taito Double Dragon upright - dedicated - very good shape, some
scratches on side. Works great. Excellent Jamma cabinet, with
convenient "pull out shelf" to swap PCBs out of in, located right
beneath coin door. Comes with Double Dragon 2: The Revenge PCB,
marquee, and bezel installed. Also comes with Double Dragon (the
original) PCB, marquee, and bezel as well. Control panel has generic
striped overlay. $350

PCBs and parts:

Karate Champ PCB by Data East -untested $25

Express Raider PCB by Data East -untested $20

Tao Taida (Jamma) PCB by Video System Ltd. - tested, rare, Street
Fighter 2
type fighter. - $30

Ataxx PCB by Leland with Jamma adaptor - enables you to play Ataxx in a
Jamma wired cabinet. tested working - $25

Choplifter to Jamma adaptor - enables you to play Sega's Choplifter in
a Jamma wired cabinet. tested working - $15

Trivia Whiz version 2 by Merit kit - tested working - comes with PCB,
wiring harness, and five answer buttons, with button harness attached.
- $15

Pole Position 2 "dashboard" piece from upright - good shape - has
appropriate "Select Your Track" decal - slight scratch over the word
"Select". $25

I'm open to any serious offers or trades. These are all located in
Westerville, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus. (zip code 43081) I do not wish
to ship the full machines (they must be picked up), but I will ship
PCBs and parts.

A few games/parts I am looking for (for trading purposes) would be:

Choplifter, Krull, Galaxian, Super PacMan, Centipede, or Asteroids
Deluxe upright machines.
Warp Warp PCB, cocktail Warp Warp control panels
Warlords PCB

Please either reply to this post, or email me at "hojoarcade36 (at)
yahoo (dot) com".

Thanks for reading!

Kyle S. :^)

More about : wtt full machines pcb parts

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 5:47:19 PM

I'll take the Choplifter adapter. Please email. I sent you an email. Can
paypal.

Thanks,

Brent
"Pleiades" <pleiades10@graffiti.net> wrote in message
> I'm looking to do a little "pre-spring" cleaning, so I thought I'd
> offer these items for sale/trade...
>
> FULL MACHINES:
>
> Atari Space Duel upright - dedicated - "European" woodgrain sides
> model. Beautiful condition. Works great. Monitor needs a cap kit -
> images are "wiggly". Great sound from all speakers. Excellent
> two-player game. $325
>
> Midway Space Encounters - dedicated - Excellent condition. Game plays
> great, control wheel is smooth and responsive. Strobe light board needs
> replaced. Monitor could use a cap kit to be perfect, but it's not 100%
> necessary. $225
>
> Taito Double Dragon upright - dedicated - very good shape, some
> scratches on side. Works great. Excellent Jamma cabinet, with
> convenient "pull out shelf" to swap PCBs out of in, located right
> beneath coin door. Comes with Double Dragon 2: The Revenge PCB,
> marquee, and bezel installed. Also comes with Double Dragon (the
> original) PCB, marquee, and bezel as well. Control panel has generic
> striped overlay. $350
>

> PCBs and parts:
>
> Karate Champ PCB by Data East -untested $25
>
> Express Raider PCB by Data East -untested $20
>
> Tao Taida (Jamma) PCB by Video System Ltd. - tested, rare, Street
> Fighter 2
> type fighter. - $30
>
> Ataxx PCB by Leland with Jamma adaptor - enables you to play Ataxx in a
> Jamma wired cabinet. tested working - $25
>
> Choplifter to Jamma adaptor - enables you to play Sega's Choplifter in
> a Jamma wired cabinet. tested working - $15
>
> Trivia Whiz version 2 by Merit kit - tested working - comes with PCB,
> wiring harness, and five answer buttons, with button harness attached.
> - $15
>
> Pole Position 2 "dashboard" piece from upright - good shape - has
> appropriate "Select Your Track" decal - slight scratch over the word
> "Select". $25
>
> I'm open to any serious offers or trades. These are all located in
> Westerville, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus. (zip code 43081) I do not wish
> to ship the full machines (they must be picked up), but I will ship
> PCBs and parts.
>
> A few games/parts I am looking for (for trading purposes) would be:
>
> Choplifter, Krull, Galaxian, Super PacMan, Centipede, or Asteroids
> Deluxe upright machines.
> Warp Warp PCB, cocktail Warp Warp control panels
> Warlords PCB
>
> Please either reply to this post, or email me at "hojoarcade36 (at)
> yahoo (dot) com".
>
> Thanks for reading!
>
> Kyle S. :^)

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 9:29:22 PM

Where are you located?

On 16 Mar 2005 21:05:36 -0800, "Pleiades" <pleiades10@graffiti.net>
wrote:

>I'm looking to do a little "pre-spring" cleaning, so I thought I'd
>offer these items for sale/trade...
>
>FULL MACHINES:
>
>Atari Space Duel upright - dedicated - "European" woodgrain sides
>model. Beautiful condition. Works great. Monitor needs a cap kit -
>images are "wiggly". Great sound from all speakers. Excellent
>two-player game. $325
>
>Midway Space Encounters - dedicated - Excellent condition. Game plays
>great, control wheel is smooth and responsive. Strobe light board needs
>replaced. Monitor could use a cap kit to be perfect, but it's not 100%
>necessary. $225
>
>Taito Double Dragon upright - dedicated - very good shape, some
>scratches on side. Works great. Excellent Jamma cabinet, with
>convenient "pull out shelf" to swap PCBs out of in, located right
>beneath coin door. Comes with Double Dragon 2: The Revenge PCB,
>marquee, and bezel installed. Also comes with Double Dragon (the
>original) PCB, marquee, and bezel as well. Control panel has generic
>striped overlay. $350
>

>PCBs and parts:
>
>Karate Champ PCB by Data East -untested $25
>
>Express Raider PCB by Data East -untested $20
>
>Tao Taida (Jamma) PCB by Video System Ltd. - tested, rare, Street
>Fighter 2
>type fighter. - $30
>
>Ataxx PCB by Leland with Jamma adaptor - enables you to play Ataxx in a
>Jamma wired cabinet. tested working - $25
>
>Choplifter to Jamma adaptor - enables you to play Sega's Choplifter in
>a Jamma wired cabinet. tested working - $15
>
>Trivia Whiz version 2 by Merit kit - tested working - comes with PCB,
>wiring harness, and five answer buttons, with button harness attached.
>- $15
>
>Pole Position 2 "dashboard" piece from upright - good shape - has
>appropriate "Select Your Track" decal - slight scratch over the word
>"Select". $25
>
>I'm open to any serious offers or trades. These are all located in
>Westerville, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus. (zip code 43081) I do not wish
>to ship the full machines (they must be picked up), but I will ship
>PCBs and parts.
>
>A few games/parts I am looking for (for trading purposes) would be:
>
>Choplifter, Krull, Galaxian, Super PacMan, Centipede, or Asteroids
>Deluxe upright machines.
>Warp Warp PCB, cocktail Warp Warp control panels
>Warlords PCB
>
>Please either reply to this post, or email me at "hojoarcade36 (at)
>yahoo (dot) com".
>
>Thanks for reading!
>
>Kyle S. :^)

March 17, 2005 9:29:23 PM

He wrote:

"These are all located in Westerville, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus. (zip code
43081) "

tim (NH)

!