Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 And Activation still ..

Would hope not. Might just download the cracked ISO off p2p. I wonder
how many sales Microsoft have lost beacuse of activation ???

Would i be able to use my Xp Pro Key or how does it work. Iam going to
install it on a new PC.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media center edition 2005 activation

    Windows XP Product Activation is mandatory....period.
    So is a valid license...period.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Son Of Sheep." sheepishly wrote:|

    | Would hope not. Might just download the cracked ISO off p2p. I wonder
    | how many sales Microsoft have lost beacuse of activation ???
    |

    | Would i be able to use my Xp Pro Key or how does it work. Iam going to
    | install it on a new PC.
    |
    | Thanks.

Media Center Microsoft Windows XP