Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 And Activation still ..

Would hope not. Might just download the cracked ISO off p2p. I wonder
how many sales Microsoft have lost beacuse of activation ???

Would i be able to use my Xp Pro Key or how does it work. Iam going to
install it on a new PC.

Thanks.

Windows XP Product Activation is mandatory....period.
So is a valid license...period.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP