Windows 7 wont connect to deskjet880c

AAAAArgh is driving me crazy, have spent 2 days trying to sort this. Cant download the drivers from the hp site, the windows update doesnt list the 880c. I did download a driver but it wont work as its not compatable with windows 7!!! please please help. My cat has been missing for 5 days now and im desperate to print out leaflets.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows wont connect deskjet880c
  1. You should be able to download the driver from HP's support site- just download it to the desktop or some other folder. From there, go to the control panel, install a new device/hardware, select the driver and let it install. It may not install all of the way, jut ensure that is has essentially stopped. Finally, restart the computer and it should print.
  2. cattie25 said:
    AAAAArgh is driving me crazy, have spent 2 days trying to sort this. Cant download the drivers from the hp site, the windows update doesnt list the 880c. I did download a driver but it wont work as its not compatable with windows 7!!! please please help. My cat has been missing for 5 days now and im desperate to print out leaflets.

I guess computers have taken over any ability to do work outside of them.

Box of crayons and a photocopier will get you leaflets.

Your printer does not support Win7, you may be able to use the Vista drivers though. Try those.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Download Windows 7 Connection