Does Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 come on a DVD as..

July 11, 2005 3:50:49 PM

Would like the DVD version for my media pc.

Would like to us emy DVO rom in my Media centre does not get much use
with my DVD burner in my main pc.

Thank You.
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 3:50:50 PM

You should consult the experts in the Windows Media Center newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Son Of Sheep" wrote:

| Would like the DVD version for my media pc.
|
| Would like to us emy DVO rom in my Media centre does not get much use
| with my DVD burner in my main pc.
|
| Thank You.
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 3:50:50 PM