Does Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 come on a DVD as..

Would like the DVD version for my media pc.

Would like to us emy DVO rom in my Media centre does not get much use
with my DVD burner in my main pc.

Thank You.
2 answers Last reply
More about does windows media center edition 2005

    You should consult the experts in the Windows Media Center newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Son Of Sheep" wrote:

    | Would like the DVD version for my media pc.
    |
    | Would like to us emy DVO rom in my Media centre does not get much use
    | with my DVD burner in my main pc.
    |
    | Thank You.

    It does not come in a DVD version.

    A DVD drive will read cds.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Son Of Sheep." <sheep.com.au> wrote in message

    > Would like the DVD version for my media pc.
    >
    > Would like to us emy DVO rom in my Media centre does not get much use
    > with my DVD burner in my main pc.
    >
    > Thank You.

DVD Media Center Windows XP