windows wont start on new computer

July 11, 2005 1:59:29 AM

I just transferred my old hard disks to my new computer and windows xp will
not start. Windows 98 starts in the safe mode but when i try to start the
normal mode i get an error stating

"While initialiazing device NDIS:
Windows protection error. you need to restart your computer"

Does anyone have any idea as to the problem and a fix?
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 1:59:30 AM

Changing a Motherboard or Moving a Hard Drive with XP Installed
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/moving_xp.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP