windows wont start on new computer

I just transferred my old hard disks to my new computer and windows xp will
not start. Windows 98 starts in the safe mode but when i try to start the
normal mode i get an error stating

"While initialiazing device NDIS:
Windows protection error. you need to restart your computer"

Does anyone have any idea as to the problem and a fix?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows wont start computer

    Changing a Motherboard or Moving a Hard Drive with XP Installed
    http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/moving_xp.html

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Esther" wrote:

    | I just transferred my old hard disks to my new computer and windows xp will
    | not start. Windows 98 starts in the safe mode but when i try to start the
    | normal mode i get an error stating
    |
    | "While initialiazing device NDIS:
    | Windows protection error. you need to restart your computer"
    |
    | Does anyone have any idea as to the problem and a fix?

Computers Windows XP