Closed

WTB Sega Hang On parts

Hello All,
I just picked up a Hang On upright and i think i need a new
transformer/power supply/wiring harness. Also looking for a manual. If
anybody has any of these parts please LMK

thanks Jeff
1 answer Last reply
More about sega hang parts

    MRTRON@webtv.net wrote:
    > Hello All,
    > I just picked up a Hang On upright and i think i need a new
    > transformer/power supply/wiring harness. Also looking for a manual. If
    > anybody has any of these parts please LMK
    >
    > thanks Jeff

    I have a manual....$15 shipped priority.

    -Stephen

Classifieds Power Supplies Sega Hot Deals