WTB Sega Hang On parts

Last response: in Deals
a b ) Power supply
March 18, 2005 12:22:02 AM

Hello All,
I just picked up a Hang On upright and i think i need a new
transformer/power supply/wiring harness. Also looking for a manual. If
anybody has any of these parts please LMK

thanks Jeff

More about : wtb sega hang parts

Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
March 18, 2005 10:04:04 AM

MRTRON@webtv.net wrote:
> Hello All,
> I just picked up a Hang On upright and i think i need a new
> transformer/power supply/wiring harness. Also looking for a manual. If
> anybody has any of these parts please LMK
>
> thanks Jeff

I have a manual....$15 shipped priority.

-Stephen
!