Event ID: 15
Date: 11/7/2005
Time: 8:07:50
User: N/A
Computer: ORCL
Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to contact the
active directory (0x8007054b). The specified domain either does not exist
or could not be contacted.
Enrollment will not be performed.

2.
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1054
Date: 11/7/2005
Time: 8:06:34
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: ORCL
Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer network.
(The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted. ).
Group Policy processing aborted.

3.
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1517
Date: 8/7/2005
Time: 15:58:51
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: ORCL
Windows saved user DEJAN\Dejan1 registry while an application or service was
still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's
registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no
longer in use.

This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring
the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

4.
Event Type: Error
Event Source: AutoEnrollment
Event Category: None
Event ID: 15
Date: 8/7/2005
Time: 15:58:34
User: N/A
Computer: ORCL
Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to contact the
active directory (0x8007054b). The specified domain either does not exist
or could not be contacted.
Enrollment will not be performed.

5.
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1054

Date: 8/7/2005
Time: 15:05:05
User: N/A
Computer: ORCL
Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to contact the
active directory (0x8007054b). The specified domain either does not exist
or could not be contacted.
Enrollment will not be performed.

7.
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1054
Date: 8/7/2005
Time: 15:03:49
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: ORCL
Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer network.
(The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted. ).
Group Policy processing aborted.

What is the problem, can I fix that,
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about computer freez event viewer messages

    Hi

    Try the following link and plug in the Event IDs and Sources:

    http://www.eventid.net/

    or here:

    http://tinyurl.com/2enhf

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "ANSWER" <info@oracle.com> wrote in message
> [...]
    > contacted. ). Group Policy processing aborted.
    >
    > 3.
    > Event Type: Warning
    > Event Source: Userenv
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 1517
    > Date: 8/7/2005
    > Time: 15:58:51
    > User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    > Computer: ORCL
    > Windows saved user DEJAN\Dejan1 registry while an application or service
    > was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's
    > registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no
    > longer in use.
    >
    > This is often caused by services running as a user account, try
    > configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or
    > NetworkService account.
    >
    > 4.
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: AutoEnrollment
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 15
    > Date: 8/7/2005
    > Time: 15:58:34
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: ORCL
    > Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to contact the
    > active directory (0x8007054b). The specified domain either does not exist
    > or could not be contacted.
    > Enrollment will not be performed.
    >
    > 5.
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Userenv
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 1054
    > Date: 8/7/2005
    > Time: 15:57:33
    > User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    > Computer: ORCL
    > Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer
    > network. (The specified domain either does not exist or could not be
    > contacted. ). Group Policy processing aborted.
    >
    > 6.
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: AutoEnrollment
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 15
    > Date: 8/7/2005
    > Time: 15:05:05
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: ORCL
    > Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to contact the
    > active directory (0x8007054b). The specified domain either does not exist
    > or could not be contacted.
    > Enrollment will not be performed.
    >
    > 7.
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Userenv
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 1054
    > Date: 8/7/2005
    > Time: 15:03:49
    > User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    > Computer: ORCL
    > Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer
    > network. (The specified domain either does not exist or could not be
    > contacted. ). Group Policy processing aborted.

    [[If the computer does not currently have connectivity to Active Directory,
    then no user action is required.]]
    ID: 15
    Source: autoenrollment
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/ee/result.aspx?EvtSrc=autoenrollment&EvtID=15&ProdName=Windows+Operating+System&LCID=1033&ProdVer=5.2

    Problems occur when the Autoenrollment feature cannot reach an Active
    Directory domain controller
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310461

    ID: 1054
    Source: Userenv
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/ee/result.aspx?EvtSrc=Userenv&EvtID=1054&ProdName=Windows+Operating+System&LCID=1033&ProdVer=5.2

    [[CAUSE
    This behavior may occur if the address for the configured preferred DNS
    server on the client is invalid or unreachable. ]]

    See the RESOLUTION
    Event ID 1054 Is Logged in the Application Event Log
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324174

    ID: 1517
    Source: Userenv
    [[No user action is required.]]
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/ee/result.aspx?EvtSrc=Userenv&EvtID=1517&ProdName=Windows+Operating+System&LCID=1033&ProdVer=5.2

    [[CAUSE
    The event occurs if a program or service has the Registry open while Windows
    XP is logging off.
    RESOLUTION
    You do not have to do anything. You can ignore the warning.
    STATUS
    This behavior is by design. ]]
    Warning error 1517 in Event Viewer after first restart
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810616

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes