modules

why my computer types specified modules coul'd not be found? and does it
matter if its lost?

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:33:02 -0700, Lashortee wrote:

> why my computer types specified modules coul'd not be found? and does it
> matter if its lost?

When a program runs it may call on multiple files to perform its functions.
If a file is missing or damaged, error messages appear such as the one
you've mentioned.

Does it matter if it's lost? Well, that's for you to decide. If the program
can't find a module, it can't perform the task you've asked it to perform.
If that's a problem, yes, it matters.
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User