Ok heres the thing. I have read other people talking about the same
thing Im going through, but mine is a liitle diffrenet

I just put on a clean install (win xp pro) and it says that ntldr is
missing. but heres the thing my windows xp disk dosent boot as a boot
disk it only installs for some reason, So i had to use my friends pc
and set my hard drive as the slave and install it into there using his
OS. And it works from his computer....I can get into my hard drive and
run windows from his computer....but when i attach it to mine it says
ntldr is missing

can someone help me other then sending me to a diffrenet sit cuz ive
been everywhere And i so frusteraded....Ive even called my friend who
work as customer support windows and he cant help me...pleeeease if
you can help me.... do so (’:cry:’)
Crying or Very sad
I have win xp pro
40gb hard drive
elite motherboard
sis chip set
ati radeon 9200se graphics card

:cry: :cry:

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-NTLDR-MISSING-ftopict555458.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1765185

When you say you're PC wouldn't boot off the XP cd it, did you check in the
BIOS to see if booting off CD is enabled ? your cd/dvd rom should appear
before your hard disk in the list off boot devices.

gerryR

"Aparadox777" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> Ok heres the thing. I have read other people talking about the same
> thing Im going through, but mine is a liitle diffrenet
>
> I just put on a clean install (win xp pro) and it says that ntldr is
> missing. but heres the thing my windows xp disk dosent boot as a boot
> disk it only installs for some reason, So i had to use my friends pc
> and set my hard drive as the slave and install it into there using his
> OS. And it works from his computer....I can get into my hard drive and
> run windows from his computer....but when i attach it to mine it says
> ntldr is missing
>
> can someone help me other then sending me to a diffrenet sit cuz ive
> been everywhere And i so frusteraded....Ive even called my friend who
> work as customer support windows and he cant help me...pleeeease if
> you can help me.... do so (':cry:')
> Crying or Very sad
> I have win xp pro
> 40gb hard drive
> elite motherboard
> sis chip set
> ati radeon 9200se graphics card
>
> :cry: :cry:

> request
> Topic URL:
> http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-NTLDR-MISSING-ftopict555458.html

NTLDR Missing

You Receive an "NTLDR Is Missing" Error Message When You Start Your Computer