WTT: Robotron for Williams or ?? (Milwaukee/Wisconsin/Illi..

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryc

I have a complete, working, Robotron I'd be most interested in trading for
other Williams titles like Bubbles, Sinistar or Stargate.

I'd also consider other classics missing from my collection. Would go plus
or minus cash to make a deal happen.

*Asteroids
*Food Fight
*Pac-Man or Ms.
*Tempest
*DOT
*Space Invaders
*ROTJ
*Wizard of Wor
*Gorf
*Gyruss
*Mr. Do
*etc....

e-mail at: larry at hermitcreek dot com

Larry C.
Franklin, WI

I am considering selling the following from my collection:
Asteroids
Environmental Discs of Tron
ROTJ
Email me and we can talke. thanks, Mike F