outlok & calculator randomly start themselves?

both the caluclator and outlook start up by themselves overnight on my
PC.

I ahve a firewall, have run spybot, & scanned for viused with up to
date virus DB etc. etc. but can find nothing.

Anyone got any ideas?

thanks

Martin

--
MBlayney

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:MBlayney.1s06dq@pcbanter.net,
MBlayney <MBlayney.1s06dq@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

> both the caluclator and outlook start up by themselves overnight on my
> PC.
>
> I ahve a firewall, have run spybot, & scanned for viused with up to
> date virus DB etc. etc. but can find nothing.
>
> Anyone got any ideas?
>
> thanks
>
> Martin

Well, does your keyboard have a calculator and mail key on it? If so then it
could be a bad keyboard or a cat walking across it. ;)

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes