"customize notifactation" for programs i don't have

July 11, 2005 12:41:40 PM

'[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
(http://www.imageshack.us)

the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i don't
want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow. i
am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
thanks.

~Sam

--
sam15
Anonymous

"sam15" <sam15.1s06do@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> '[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
> (http://www.imageshack.us)
>
> the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
> taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
> bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
> programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
> green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
> thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i
> don't
> want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow.
> am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
> thanks.

Remove Past Items From the Notification Area (Line 53)

[Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]

--
William
!