"customize notifactation" for programs i don't have

'[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
(http://www.imageshack.us)

the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i don't
want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow. i
am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
thanks.

~Sam

--
sam15
1 answer Last reply

    "sam15" <sam15.1s06do@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > '[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
    > (http://www.imageshack.us)
    >
    > the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
    > taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
    > bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
    > programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
    > green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
    > thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i
    > don't
    > want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow.
    > am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
    > thanks.

    Remove Past Items From the Notification Area (Line 53)

    [Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]

    --
    William

Microsoft Customization Windows XP