what are my options?

Hi all,

I just switched to another provider, and I am left with 2 FIDO phones
(complete with SIMs). Both were on the $10/mo plan. Anyone knows if I can
sell them and have the accounts transferred to the buyer? Can I sell
just the SIMs? What are my options at this point (I will have to cancel
both FIDO accounts)?

Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about what options

    anyone interested in these phones / plan transfer?

    Nokia 6190 with analog module (probably not so useful)
    Siemens A56

    email me at v s e r b a t e m a i l d o t c o m if interested

    On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:39:30 -0400, Someone Somewhere wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I just switched to another provider, and I am left with 2 FIDO phones
    > (complete with SIMs). Both were on the $10/mo plan. Anyone knows if I can
    > sell them and have the accounts transferred to the buyer? Can I sell
    > just the SIMs? What are my options at this point (I will have to cancel
    > both FIDO accounts)?
    >
    > Thank you

Fido Sims Internet Service Providers