Closed

Price check Merit 250 Rev D

Why do I see some of these Merit megatouch boards go for a lot more then
others? I have a 250 Rev d and there is one on ebay that is at over $200.00
while some of the there ones 260 or other revs go for $40.00-$60.00. Why is
there so much more value in some of these? Are there parts or security
things on them worth a lot? These games are ancient and I can't see them
making much money anywhere you place them. Clue me in
2 answers Last reply
More about price check merit

    Rev D, E, and F (are upgradable). A,B,C are not.

    There is still a market for these w/ customers that can't afford to
    spend $$$ on a Megatouch system. Mom and Pop places like bars and
    general stores.

    I'm not sure what those bards are upgraded to. Uvigames buys most of
    them and pays a premium.

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:17:01 GMT, "Russ"
    <StateStreetAmusements@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Why do I see some of these Merit megatouch boards go for a lot more then
    >others? I have a 250 Rev d and there is one on ebay that is at over $200.00
    >while some of the there ones 260 or other revs go for $40.00-$60.00. Why is
    >there so much more value in some of these? Are there parts or security
    >things on them worth a lot? These games are ancient and I can't see them
    >making much money anywhere you place them. Clue me in

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    These can be converted to some type of gambling game. They're bought by
    people overseas a lot of the time.

    --
    Scott
    (Maryland)

    "Russ" <StateStreetAmusements@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Why do I see some of these Merit megatouch boards go for a lot more then
    > others? I have a 250 Rev d and there is one on ebay that is at over
    > $200.00 while some of the there ones 260 or other revs go for
    > $40.00-$60.00. Why is there so much more value in some of these? Are
    > there parts or security things on them worth a lot? These games are
    > ancient and I can't see them making much money anywhere you place them.
    > Clue me in

Classifieds Games Hot Deals