Needed: Q*Bert PCB Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you fix a Q*Bert PCB? Know someone who can? Care to do it for a
reasonable price? Please either reply or e.mail me at jake at
mopedarmy dot com.

I may need help with the filter and sound board as well.

Thanks a bunch!

--jake

I would highly recommend Richard Cross in Canada. Richard does a
fantastic job, is honest, friendly, patient and prices are very
reasonable. It's rare that you find someone of this integrity that does
such quality work. If you send it to him, it's one less thing you have
to worry about. :) See this link for details:
http://my.tbaytel.net/rcross/board.htm.

Cheers!
-Commander Dave