Status
Not open for further replies.

can someone tell me with multi williams CPO fits best on a defender CP?

i've seen the ones that wrap around the joust stle CPs but I'm looking to
restore my defender machine and wonder if there's a multi CPO for that CP.

also. is arcade shop the only place to get a multiwilliams jamma pcb?
does that use a standard jamma harness... and...
anyone have any links on building one of these from the ground up.. power
supply, etc.

thanks.

k.

Keith,
I tried to email but it didn't get through. Email me if you want the
pictures I have.
Here's what I had to say:

I just finished a Defender Multi-Williams about two weeks ago. I
started with a gutted cab (just plywood).
I snapped a bunch of pictures to show you of the CPO (pheonixarcade)and
how I did it. I also snapped a bunch of pictures of the inside and the
wiring that I did. I took a few days to wire it, and I did just about
as clean of a job as you'll ever see. I used an older WG4900 monitor,
so in the wiring you will notice the Isolation transformer. New
monitors may not need one.

As far as Jamma harnesses go, the pinouts are on the arcadeshop.com
site. It uses even the -5v, which is somewhat uncommon. I picked up a
fully loaded harness from Bob Robert (www.therealbobroberts.com) and
just pulled out the wires that I would never use.

I'll send the pictures later...my camera just ran out of battery.

Kevin