Need Help, Problem with Linksys USB11

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

I just got a Linksys USB11 and hooked it up. For some reason, it will see
all the
other systems on the network and I can access files and stuff but, I can't
get onto
the interenet. It shows link and signal quality as excellent but shows no
link to the
net.

I manually put the channel that the AP is on. I checked the wireless
connection
with another laptop using a Linksys WPC11 and it sees all the other machines
on the network and logs onto the internet.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks all in advance. Juan

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

I just got a Linksys USB11 and hooked it up. For some reason, it will see
all the other systems on the network and I can access files and stuff but, I
can't
get onto the interenet. It shows link and signal quality as excellent but
shows no
link to the net.

I manually put the channel that the AP is on. I checked the wireless
connection with another laptop using a Linksys WPC11 and it sees all the
other machines
on the network and logs onto the internet.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks all in advance. Juan

PS: I checked the DHCP client table and that machine is on the list. It just
will not go
out to the net.