0x00000051 Registry error HELP !

I've tried "booting" in every mode (safe, etc.) and cannot get my XP
Professional to boot. I get to the XP Professional splash screen, then
the "blue screen" with "Registry_error" and 0x00000051 appears.

saauld
saauld's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=7809
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=262918
Visit - http://www.techarena.in | http://forums.techarena.in
1 answer Last reply
More about 0x00000051 registry error

    Hi

    Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web page - left hand column
    (51)

    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "saauld" <saauld.1s0q9j@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

    > I've tried "booting" in every mode (safe, etc.) and cannot get my XP
    > Professional to boot. I get to the XP Professional splash screen, then
    > the "blue screen" with "Registry_error" and 0x00000051 appears.

    > saauld
    > saauld's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=7809
    > View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=262918
    > Visit - http://www.techarena.in | http://forums.techarena.in

Blue Screen Registry Error Splash Screen Microsoft Windows XP