svchost.exe problems

July 11, 2005 6:00:08 PM

Since I upgraded to XP service pack 2 I have started to receive an
application error popup at the time of starting up my laptop.

The popup does not come every time I start up my computer but when it comes
it is at the stage of the Novell login screen(client version 4.90.0.0 SP1a).

The pop up window looks like this:
Svchost.exe - Application error

The instruction at "0x02f513fc" referenced memory at "0x00000000".
The memory could not be written.

Click OK to terminate the program
Click CANCEL to debug the program

I normally click on OK and continue, sometimes I restart and the pop up
doesn’t appear again.Any ideas why this occurs and any permanent solutions??

More about : svchost exe problems

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 4:39:32 AM

gwmon wrote:
> Since I upgraded to XP service pack 2 I have started to receive an
> application error popup at the time of starting up my laptop.
>
> The popup does not come every time I start up my computer but when it
> comes it is at the stage of the Novell login screen(client version
> 4.90.0.0 SP1a).
>
> The pop up window looks like this:
> Svchost.exe - Application error
>
> The instruction at "0x02f513fc" referenced memory at "0x00000000".
> The memory could not be written.
>
> Click OK to terminate the program
> Click CANCEL to debug the program
>
> I normally click on OK and continue, sometimes I restart and the pop
> up doesn’t appear again.Any ideas why this occurs and any permanent
> solutions??

Please do not multi-post. It's irritating and will frustrate you and your
respondents because neither you - or they - can keep track of answers you
may have already received.
!