Picture Manager Causing (?) Runtime Error

Some help/suggestions appreciated !!
Each time I try to access Microsoft Office Picture Manager (either via the
start menu or by clicking a stored picture), I get a runtime error dialogue
box which says:
"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error - Program: C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\OIS.EXE - This application has requested
the
runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's
support team for more information" .
Up until yesterday, the picture manager worked fine.
Anyone got a clue as to how to correct ??
Already scanned for viruses and spyware/malware...nothing apparent.
Also checked other newsgroups and Q&A's from numerous sites. Although
"runtime errors" seem to be a common problem, no-one has had this specific
issue with Picture Manager.
Thanks in advance for any light you can shed.
ter

The Office entry in the 'Add or Remove Programs' app has an item for "Detect and repair."

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Ter" <terrye@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:%23sl%23KTohFHA.1444@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

> Some help/suggestions appreciated !!
> Each time I try to access Microsoft Office Picture Manager (either via the
> start menu or by clicking a stored picture), I get a runtime error dialogue
> box which says:
> "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error - Program: C:\Program
> Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\OIS.EXE - This application has requested the
> runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's
> support team for more information" .
> Up until yesterday, the picture manager worked fine.
> Anyone got a clue as to how to correct ??
> Already scanned for viruses and spyware/malware...nothing apparent.
> Also checked other newsgroups and Q&A's from numerous sites. Although
> "runtime errors" seem to be a common problem, no-one has had this specific
> issue with Picture Manager.
> Thanks in advance for any light you can shed.
> ter

Took me a while...but I found and ran the Detect/Repair for Office....then
rebooted.
No effect...still getting exactly the same error message.
But thanks for trying Mark !!
ter