System File checker

When I run sfc /scannow I receive an error stating the cd is not the wrong one.
how can i fix that

"wrong set up cd in drive" <wrong set up cd in
drive@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I run sfc /scannow I receive an error stating the cd is not the
> wrong one.
> how can i fix that

You need to slipstream you XP CD to the service pack level that is
installed on your computer.

Slipstreaming Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Create Bootable CD
http://www.helpwithwindows.com/WindowsXP/winxp-sp2-bootcd.html

--
William

map

wrong set up cd in drive wrote:
> When I run sfc /scannow I receive an error stating the cd is not the
> wrong one. how can i fix that

Why would you want to put the wrong CD in for? :)
Until you slipstream your cd as WTC suggested, step #2 at this link will
give you a workaround.
http://www.updatexp.com/scannow-sfc.html

--
Mike Pawlak