Hello, Tom's Hardware community! I need a little help finding a gaming Ultrabook. I've provided the following information to help assist in finding a suitable laptop:
1. What is your budget?
Between $1000 and $1500.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
I would prefer an Ultrabook, but a sleek designed laptop would be acceptable as well.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
900p to 1080p
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
If possible, a desktop replacement.
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes! Medium to high, ideally.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Gaming, Web Browsing, Movies, Netflix, and Photo Editing.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
I would like it to have a 128GB SSD at least. If possible, I’d like to have a laptop with a SSD and a HDD – but it’s not necessary. I’ll settle on something with a HDD if the specs are good enough.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I would like a sleek designed laptop, with either a high-end dual core or quad core. I need it to have a dedicated GPU, as well.