Closed

FS: Pole Position I Boardsets ($35 Each) Both with RAM 8 E..

FS: Pole Position I Boardsets ($35 Each) Both with RAM 8 Errors

Boardset #1 - Boots to RAM 8 Error. Complete

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poleposition1974/album?.dir=1c3c&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poleposition1974/my_photos

Boardser #2 - Boots to RAM 8 Error. Complete

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poleposition1974/album?.dir=6ed0&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poleposition1974/my_photos

Photo Folder can be found here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poleposition1974/my_photos

Could be an easy fix.

Add $7 for S/H. No international shipping.
1 answer Last reply
More about pole position boardsets each

    Boardset #1 and #2 with RAM 8 errors have been sold.

    Boardset #3 with graphics glitch is still for sale

Classifieds Photo RAM Hot Deals