Closed

FS: Pole Position I Boardset ($75). Plays fine; has graphi..

FS: Pole Position I Boardset ($75). Plays fine; has graphics glitch

Boardset #3 - Passes self test; Title Screen looks good; game play had
graphics problem with large cars. Roadway signs are complete.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poleposition1974/album?.dir=ab35&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poleposition1974/my_photos

Photo Folder can be found here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poleposition1974/my_photos

Could be an easy fix.

Add $7 for S/H. No international shipping.
1 answer Last reply
More about pole position boardset plays fine graphi

    Boardset #3 with graphics glitch is sold.

    Boardset #4 with RAM #6 error still up for grabs.

Classifieds Graphics Hot Deals