Changing language

Hi,

I have a Hebrew version of XP (the interface is all in Hebrew), and I would
like to change it so that the interface is English. Is that possible? How?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about changing language

    Hi

    You can't change the language of an XP installation. You will have to
    purchase a full retail English version XP CD. You can then either install
    the English version instead of the Hebrew version or dual boot both.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    S. Diego wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a Hebrew version of XP (the interface is all in Hebrew), and I would
    > like to change it so that the interface is English. Is that possible? How?
    >
    > Thanks.

    You cannot upgrade or convert from one language version of the OS
    to another, so you'll have to purchase and use the full version of
    WinXP (in whatever language you want) to perform a clean installation.

    Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you: