Changing language

July 12, 2005 3:52:57 PM

Hi,

I have a Hebrew version of XP (the interface is all in Hebrew), and I would
like to change it so that the interface is English. Is that possible? How?

Thanks.

More about : changing language

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 3:52:58 PM

Hi

You can't change the language of an XP installation. You will have to
purchase a full retail English version XP CD. You can then either install
the English version instead of the Hebrew version or dual boot both.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"S. Diego" <sdiego@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a Hebrew version of XP (the interface is all in Hebrew), and I
> would like to change it so that the interface is English. Is that
> possible? How?
>
> Thanks.
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 11:39:29 PM

S. Diego wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Hebrew version of XP (the interface is all in Hebrew), and I would
> like to change it so that the interface is English. Is that possible? How?
>
> Thanks.

You cannot upgrade or convert from one language version of the OS
to another, so you'll have to purchase and use the full version of
WinXP (in whatever language you want) to perform a clean installation.

Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: