Mark/highlight more than one item at a time

12/Jul/2005

I used to have a program that allowed me to mark/highlight more than
one item at a time. What is it?

Thank you.

Barry Karas

P.S. Holding the Control key while I mark/highlight more than one
non-contiguous section at a time...doesn't work at all.
3 answers Last reply
More about mark highlight item time

    To select multiple files and folders:

    To select consecutive files or folders, click the first item, press and hold
    down SHIFT and then click the last item.

    To select nonconsecutive files or folders, press and hold down CTRL and
    then click each item.

    To select all the files and folders in the window, CTRL + A.

    After files have been selected, to unselect individual files, press and hold
    down CTRL and then click each item.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:9tv6d1lq4lid0stfebgvapo9m6kr343jmr@4ax.com,
    Barry Karas <bkaras@adelphia.net> hunted and pecked:

    "Barry Karas" <bkaras@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > 12/Jul/2005
    >
    > I used to have a program that allowed me to mark/highlight more than
    > one item at a time. What is it?
    > P.S. Holding the Control key while I mark/highlight more than one
    > non-contiguous section at a time...doesn't work at all.

    Mark what sort of "item"?

    Text...in a word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, etc. on a page, usually
    a web page.

    Barry Karas

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:46:49 +0100, "Gordon"
    <gordon@gbpcomputing.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

    >"Barry Karas" <bkaras@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >> 12/Jul/2005
    >>
    >> I used to have a program that allowed me to mark/highlight more than
    >> one item at a time. What is it?
    >> P.S. Holding the Control key while I mark/highlight more than one
    >> non-contiguous section at a time...doesn't work at all.
    >
    >Mark what sort of "item"?

Support Microsoft Windows XP