W.T.S/Trade,Qbert cocktail,Spy Hunter,Pole Position 2 cock..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Also have Omega Race project,Battlezone Project,Seawolf (defective
boardset),Maple Capcom bowling project,Galaga Galaxian conversion plays
100%,E-mail for more info and prices.Trades must be local.I am looking
for Rush the Rock,Empire strikes back,Return of the Jedi or working
boardset,Lunar lander,Joust 2,Mario Wide Body,Sinistar,and
Wacko...Thganks Dave...My cell is 425-328-6192

where are you located?

email me at richie@punchrecords dot net

guinness

Its in the title. Plus a quick history search can usually find this answer
quite easily unless the poster is very new, in which this case he is not.

tim (NH)

"punchdaddy" <richie@punchrecords.net> wrote in message
> where are you located?
>
> email me at richie@punchrecords dot net

Yep, mine too.

Pat D.

guinness wrote:
> Its in the title. Plus a quick history search can usually find this answer
> quite easily unless the poster is very new, in which this case he is not.
>
> tim (NH)
>
> "punchdaddy" <richie@punchrecords.net> wrote in message
>
>>where are you located?
>>
>>email me at richie@punchrecords dot net

I know a lot of times, my Outlook Express truncates titles and it's not that
easy to see.

Bill

Pat D wrote:
> Yep, mine too.
>
> Pat D.
>
> guinness wrote:
> > Its in the title. Plus a quick history search can usually find
this answer
> > quite easily unless the poster is very new, in which this case he
is not.

> > tim (NH)
> >
> > "punchdaddy" <richie@punchrecords.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>where are you located?
> >>
> >>email me at richie@punchrecords dot net

Snohomish,Wa. about 30 miles outside of Seattle looks like you guys
allready figured it out though.