Problems with fido and Sony ericsson T610

Last response: in Network Providers
August 14, 2005 7:22:33 PM

I subscribed to fido 3 months ago, I live in Toronto Canada and until 2
days ago i didnt have any problems with the signal or the phone. Now
there is no singal in the phone and battery charge is being drained
away i dont know how. It used to last me 2 to 3 days with single charge
and now I charged it last night and its already at the very bottom
signaling red. Has anybody had this problem or I am basically screwed.
Anyways, I am just going to throw the phone back to dealer.. just
wanted to check if I am the only person or I have company.
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 12:31:38 AM

justvishnu@gmail.com wrote:
> days ago i didnt have any problems with the signal or the phone. Now
> there is no singal in the phone and battery charge is being drained
> away i dont know how.

Not sure about your specific phone, but with my Siemens M55, when it
isn't getting an acceptable signal, it drains batteries really fast
because it keeps scanning various frequencies at full power.
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 6:27:08 PM

You have a warranty, let the company check it out.

DK

!