WTB: 2 Gutted Nintendo Cabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for 2 gutted Nintendo cabs in Utah. Please contact with all
offers

arcade30<remove nospam>@gmail.com

I dunno what TTT means, but if it means still looking, I have one in NJ
(a 2 monitor playchoice) You can have it but must pay shipping

tomcariello [NOSPAMat] gmail [NOSPAMdotcom]

ttt means "To The Top". Thanks for the cab, but I am looking for the
Donkey Kong, Vs Unisystem, type cab. I have a DK Kit and a Dk3 kit that
I would like to get cabs for.

Thanks