Portland, Oregon -No Shipping My collection is for sale. F..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asteroids -- $750
Asteroids -- $700
Asteroids Deluxe -- $750
Lunar Laner -- $1400
BattleZone -- $650
RedBaron -- $675
Tempest -- $700
SpaceDuel -- $700
Quantum -- $1400
MajorHavoc -- $500 -- non working - no monitor - no marquee
StarWars -- $1000
Gravitar -- $900
BlackWidow -- $950

OmegaRace -- $875
ArmorAttack -- $500
Galaga -- $900
Ms.Pacman -- $750
Robotron -- $900
Joust -- $750
Defender -- $750
Galaxian -- $425
Berzerk -- $575

BlackKnight -- $775
Flash -- $650
HighSpeed -- $750
MondayNightFootball -- $1000

Serious people only. These are located in my home.

E-mail -- dougysgames@netzero.net

I'd like to keep it local, Portland, Oregon area only. No Shipping

Thanks:
Doug

Is your Quantum still available? Pictures, description?

>>>Serious people only

I emailed you and you told me you would get back to me in 36 hours .
That was 10 days ago.I'm wondering if YOU are serious.
Did anyone get a chance to buy any of this ?