Event 1802 from Security Center

a b 8 Security
July 12, 2005 7:30:23 PM

Recently my Xp Pro machine has been producing this event message
every time it loads. This is a new event to me, and seems to imply that the
Security Center can't monitor my Virus Checker which happens to be AVG. Have
I missed something? Have I changed something in the "services" or "registry"
to cause this to happen?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 12, 2005 9:10:08 PM

By the way ...the exact message is :-

The Windows Security Center Service was unable to establish event queries
with WMI to monitor third party AntiVirus and Firewall.

With Data :-

0000: 02 40 00 80
!