Event 1802 from Security Center

Recently my Xp Pro machine has been producing this event message
every time it loads. This is a new event to me, and seems to imply that the
Security Center can't monitor my Virus Checker which happens to be AVG. Have
I missed something? Have I changed something in the "services" or "registry"
to cause this to happen?
1 answer Last reply
More about event 1802 security center

    By the way ...the exact message is :-

    The Windows Security Center Service was unable to establish event queries
    with WMI to monitor third party AntiVirus and Firewall.

    With Data :-

    0000: 02 40 00 80

Security Windows XP