FS: Games in Milwaukee, WI (near Auction site)

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryc

If you're going to the auction in Milwaukee this weekend I'm only 10-15
minutes from the State Fair Park auction site. I have a couple games I
would like to sell to make room (yea I know, same old story!).

Atari Xybots - Working 'all the way' as they say. Monitor is bright a
clear, both joysticks work great but the left player on is a little 'loose'.
This cabinet is very unique. $150.00 or best offer!! The joysticks alone
can bring $40.00/piece, not to mention the monitor and game PCB.

Robotron - I still have a complete working Robotron upright with brand new
Vision Pro monitor I'd like to sell. Electronics are in Fantastic shape,
includes 4146 Ram and Lithium battery upgrade. Sound and power boards are
completely rebuilt to good as new condition. Your choice of very good
condition original Marquee/Bezel or new reproduction PhoenixArcade
Marquee/Bezel. $600.00 or best offer. You won't find one like this at the
auction!!!

Larry C.
Franklin, WI

larry at hermitcreek dot com

Larry, do you still have the original Robotron glass bezel? Thanks.
Steve.

larryc

Yes, but it is not available separately.