WANTED. free or cheap in NJ/NYC/PA- doomed midway cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

looking for a midway cabinet... ms pac, pac, rally x, glaxian, galaga.. that
style cabinet that i can clean up and restore.
anyone have one they're looking to unload or trash.

just looking for the wood so i don't have to build one from scratch. i'll
bondo, etc. (no severe water damage though or mold please)
really don't feel like building one. rather just fix and paint one.

i'd consider a few bucks extra if it had a CP that wasn't completely shot.
i'll drive out to pick it up after Apr 1st - maybe 150 miles from 07737 max.

this isn't a rush request but let me know.

i have a cinematronics world series boardset, marquee, CP and manual i'd be
happy to trade.
also have a decent gorf marquee.

thanks all.
k.

I just sent Kieth an e-mail explaining this.

This guy (John) didn't steal it, so I'm sure this is out of the blue to
him. I got 2 e-mails. I had been going back and forth with Kieth, and
then John sent me an e-mail, that G-Mail grouped into the
"conversation". I didn't even think to look at the sender, as I
assumed it grouped the conversation based on the back and forth, and
not the subject of the e-mail. Until this morning, I thought Kieth had
come and got the cabinet. (I wasn't home when John got the cab, as my
housemates helped him out)

The screw up is entirely my fault. Again, Kieth, come and get a
Nintendo PC10 cab or a trivia wiz or something out of my garage if you
want it...

WINNER

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2004

eh. it is what it is... just a little disappointed because i've been
hyping my 5 yr old up about working on this pacman game for his room.
give us something to do on the weekends. we'd planned a big father and
son weekend this weekend with the road trip and all. i'll figure
something out.

as for my previous post, it was a little premature but honest feelings
nonetheless given what I knew at the time.

thanks for the initial offer though.

k.