  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
Share
March 25, 2005 4:33:41 AM

I am looking for a few parts for a dual monitor playchoice 10 cabinet
I am building.

I need

side art

control panel overlay for a dual monitor panel ( or a source for a
reproduction one)

a control panel mainly for parts (I know for sure I need the main
buttons for both players)

Actual Game PCBS, I would like Castlevania, Super Mario Bros, and TMNT

I know there is more i need, but this is all I can think of at the moment

Please e-mail me at jbegler@gmail.com if you can help me out

Thanks Again,
Josh

More about : wanted nintendo playchoice parts

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 4:33:42 AM

I think I have an overlay, what is the offer?
!