  • Sony
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
August 19, 2005 10:47:50 AM

Is there a the difference between 670 mAh, 700 mAh and 770 mAh?

My Sony Ericcson Li-ion 3.6 V battery says 670 mAh. I've seen 700 and
770 mAh batteries for sale and wonder if I can use those as long as the
volts are the same?

Many thanks for any advice you can give me on this before I buy the
wrong battery.

More about : battery question

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 6:27:31 PM

bobblespin@yahoo.com wrote:

> Is there a the difference between 670 mAh, 700 mAh and 770 mAh?
>
> My Sony Ericcson Li-ion 3.6 V battery says 670 mAh. I've seen 700 and
> 770 mAh batteries for sale and wonder if I can use those as long as the
> volts are the same?

If the battery is the same format (physical) and voltage then yes.

mAh is milli ampere hours. It is a measure of how much juice can be
stored in the battery: aka: how long your phone can go between recharges.
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 1:41:54 AM

I believe that you can use them as long as they are the same voltage. I have
bought NiMH rechargeabe AA batteries which range from 2000mAh to 2500mAh and
they work in my digital devices. Because of this, I generally buy the higher
rated AA batteries since they keep my items powered longer if the price
difference is reasonable. If they are the same price, I get the higher mAh
NiMH battery.

!