Battery question

Is there a the difference between 670 mAh, 700 mAh and 770 mAh?

My Sony Ericcson Li-ion 3.6 V battery says 670 mAh. I've seen 700 and
770 mAh batteries for sale and wonder if I can use those as long as the
volts are the same?

Many thanks for any advice you can give me on this before I buy the
wrong battery.
2 answers Last reply
More about battery question

    bobblespin@yahoo.com wrote:

    > Is there a the difference between 670 mAh, 700 mAh and 770 mAh?
    >
    > My Sony Ericcson Li-ion 3.6 V battery says 670 mAh. I've seen 700 and
    > 770 mAh batteries for sale and wonder if I can use those as long as the
    > volts are the same?

    If the battery is the same format (physical) and voltage then yes.

    mAh is milli ampere hours. It is a measure of how much juice can be
    stored in the battery: aka: how long your phone can go between recharges.

    I believe that you can use them as long as they are the same voltage. I have
    bought NiMH rechargeabe AA batteries which range from 2000mAh to 2500mAh and
    they work in my digital devices. Because of this, I generally buy the higher
    rated AA batteries since they keep my items powered longer if the price
    difference is reasonable. If they are the same price, I get the higher mAh
    NiMH battery.

    <bobblespin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a the difference between 670 mAh, 700 mAh and 770 mAh?
    >
    > My Sony Ericcson Li-ion 3.6 V battery says 670 mAh. I've seen 700 and
    > 770 mAh batteries for sale and wonder if I can use those as long as the
    > volts are the same?
    >
    > Many thanks for any advice you can give me on this before I buy the
    > wrong battery.

Fido Battery Sony Internet Service Providers