wireless router recommendations

I am going to be going to be getting earthlink cable pretty soon and I
was wanting some recommendations for a wireless router.

I need a 802.11b router because my laptop, a dell latitude d600, comes
with a centrino chip which is not compatible with anything else. I
dont want to spend a lot of money, so if anyone knows of any good
models that are currently on sale, etc. ..I would really appreciate
the pointers.

Thanks a lot!
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless router recommendations

    mrmojo@indiatimes.com (MoJo) wrote in news:c1e1fcb6.0405041122.b8e85c2
    @posting.google.com:

    > I am going to be going to be getting earthlink cable pretty soon and I
    > was wanting some recommendations for a wireless router.
    >
    > I need a 802.11b router because my laptop, a dell latitude d600, comes
    > with a centrino chip which is not compatible with anything else. I
    > dont want to spend a lot of money, so if anyone knows of any good
    > models that are currently on sale, etc. ..I would really appreciate
    > the pointers.
    >
    > Thanks a lot!

    Linksys BEFW11S4 router that I have been using since 2001. You should
    make sure you get a UPS to protect the equipment. It will last longer
    that way.

    Duane :)

Wireless Router Wireless Networking