  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
May 4, 2004 4:22:29 PM

I am going to be going to be getting earthlink cable pretty soon and I
was wanting some recommendations for a wireless router.

I need a 802.11b router because my laptop, a dell latitude d600, comes
with a centrino chip which is not compatible with anything else. I
dont want to spend a lot of money, so if anyone knows of any good
models that are currently on sale, etc. ..I would really appreciate
the pointers.

Thanks a lot!

More about : wireless router recommendations

Anonymous
May 5, 2004 2:11:52 AM

mrmojo@indiatimes.com (MoJo) wrote in news:c1e1fcb6.0405041122.b8e85c2
@posting.google.com:

> I am going to be going to be getting earthlink cable pretty soon and I
> was wanting some recommendations for a wireless router.
>
> I need a 802.11b router because my laptop, a dell latitude d600, comes
> with a centrino chip which is not compatible with anything else. I
> dont want to spend a lot of money, so if anyone knows of any good
> models that are currently on sale, etc. ..I would really appreciate
> the pointers.
>
> Thanks a lot!

Linksys BEFW11S4 router that I have been using since 2001. You should
make sure you get a UPS to protect the equipment. It will last longer
that way.

Duane :)
!