FS: Dedicated Ghosts and Goblins $335 COW in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice cosmetic condition. I haven't unloaded it off the truck and it
is untested. Email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com or call my cell at
703-801-1459 if interested. Thanks! Lloyd

I am just curious, is this a good price?
How much could someone expect to pay for a known working one?
I have one, works great, just wondering on its worth.
Thanks.
-Tim

$200-$250 working and in decent shape. They're a dime a dozen. That
being said, I wouldn't sell mine though. Everything has been replaced
NOS and it's a beautiful game... Just not real valuable to most.

mudmantim wrote:
> I am just curious, is this a good price?
> How much could someone expect to pay for a known working one?
> I have one, works great, just wondering on its worth.
> Thanks.
> -Tim

I've seen them go for up to $500 on fleabay.

Todd

Sold it immediately to a dealer, who already sent someone to pick it
up. Dedicated ones are not a dime a dozen - virtually all of them are
conversions. FYI!

i think Lloyd is right on that one. i've owned one dedicated ghouls n'
ghosts and seen a ratty one at the dallas auction about 3 years ago.
conversions are easy to find although i have not seen any lately. of
course, i've missed the last 4 auctions so i can't say for sure.
ronald

That's what I thought.
I wouldn't sell mine either. I got to level 2 yesterday, then got
killed.
-Tim

FYI The previously mentioned GnG that was listed at $299, got no bids,
but has been relisted at $249. ebay #6167446017. Looks to be a decent
machine and works according to the listing.

I'm not affiliated nor have delt with the seller. Just pointing out
that it is available for a reasonable price.

Level 2 is an interesting balance between the first part of running
your butt off and jumping/shooting and then waiting on the trolls in
the second part. Basically, the in ice castle and goblins comming out
of the windows are easy as long as you keep running roght and time your
shots and jumps. Trolls are just a waiting game, but are basically a
save point.

Jim