Uninstall windows xp service pack 2 dell latitude

kristoffer

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2004

Hello!

I hope anyone could help me with my problem:
I have a brand new Dell Latitude. I think that Windows XP servicepack 2 is
making some problem. The bigger problem is that I cant uninstall it. I have
tried through Control Panel, and the tips Microsoft gives themselves.

I guess a problem is that it is preinstalled on the computer. I have
reinstalled the computer, but it is still ServicePack 2.
Do anyone knows about the problem?

Thanks!

/Kristoffer

If SP 2 came preinstalled you cannot uninstall it. Please post the details
of your problem and someone will try to help you.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"Kristoffer" <dd03pekr@ing.hj.se> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> I hope anyone could help me with my problem:
> I have a brand new Dell Latitude. I think that Windows XP servicepack 2 is
> making some problem. The bigger problem is that I cant uninstall it. I
have
> tried through Control Panel, and the tips Microsoft gives themselves.
>
> I guess a problem is that it is preinstalled on the computer. I have
> reinstalled the computer, but it is still ServicePack 2.
> Do anyone knows about the problem?
>
> Thanks!
>
> /Kristoffer

It is possible that your XP is slipstreamed with SP2 (that is so in the newest XP). If so, you cannot uninstall it. When did you purchase your PC?

--
www.fermu.com
¡Regístrate y participa!