F/S PCB's, Manual's, Machines....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have the following for sale in Central NJ:

Jalco Big Run upright - 100% working, nice picture, dedicated cab in
decent condition. Cab has full art. $220 pick up only

Pit Boss upright - 100% working, monitor could use cap kit. All
buttons light up. Games in it are Scramble, Super Phraze craze, Super
Trivia (w/ adult), Off to the Races, Joker Poker, and Super Stud .
$125 pick up only

Ameridarts PCB w/ Trackball - Tested working 100%. Trackball only used
about 1year. Includes manual. $65 shipped in US

High Impact Football Manual - good condition $10 shipped in US

NBA Jam Manual - good condition $12 shipped in US

Shootout at Old Tucson marquee - Good shape $15 shipped in US

NOS Rushing Heros KIT - PCB 100% working. Includes 2 CPO, 2 Marquees, 2
Side art. Manual and cable to connect 2nd Jamma cab for 4 player also
included. $65 Shipped in US Large Box

Electrohome NTSC Converter. Untested. Looks good. $45 shipped in US

I accept paypal, Money Order, or cash on pickup.

Please email if interested. Machines are pickup only. I don't have a
camera so I don't have any pics of the machine.

Thanks,
Don

NOS Rushing Heros Kit is SOLD!!!

Thanks,